Our company's focus on industrial and commercial business requires a unique approach to SEO and web marketing. Understanding of industrial vocabulary and experience in these sectors is highly desirable. Top Reasons to Work with Us Our company's focus on industrial and commercial business requires a unique approach. An understanding of industrial vocabulary and experience in these sectors is highly desirable.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Create online marketing plans, content calendars
- Work with clients, account executives, designers and developers to generate content, optimize copy, site structure and landing pages for -Search Engine Marketing
- Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
- Analyze web metrics and analytics and create a strategy from that analysis
- Create reports and presentations for clients
- Manage Pay-per-Click accounts in Bing and Google paid advertising platforms, as well as social media advertising such as LinkedIn or Facebook Ads What You Need for this Position
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilites:
- Must have managed at least 20-30 different sites and be able to demonstrate success with respect to traffic and lead generation increases. Must be familiar with the tools of the trade such as MOZ, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager and other Google programs.
- Past experience in SEO or PPC.
- Past experience in website design and structure.
- 4-Year College Degree (IT, Business, Journalism or Marketing preferred)